What's this? Tag your photos with 'swapbot' on Flickr and they'll show up here. Click each image to see it full size.
What is Swap-bot?
Do you like sending and receiving snail mail? Do you like writing letters, making crafts, or putting together fun packages? You should try swapping! Swap-bot is a online service that organizes group swaps and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot takes the hassle out of participating in group swaps by organizing all of the participant information and doing all of the partner assignments. On Swap-bot, you can host swaps, join swaps, and chat with other swappers from all over the world. Give it a try!
What is New?
Oct 22, 2014 There is a new Super Surprise GIVEAWAY up on the blog! Enter to win a BIG, random, surprise assortment of craft supplies...
Oct 17, 2014 Your FRIDAY LINK LOVE is here! And it is a GOOD one... So many Halloween (and non-Halloween) links!
Mar 3, 2014 Want fun crafty content and lots of Swap-bot news and links? Follow SwapbotNews on Twitter!
Jan 15, 2014 FYI: We only allow one Swap-bot account per individual. No matter what. This policy prevents swap abandonment and makes the system fair for everyone. If you have more than one account, please contact Admin asap to have the accounts merged.
- I LOVE Xmas- Secret Santa Swap
- 12 Days Of Christmas Small ...
- Pick 3 Swap - November
- Fill My Stocking - November
- Blind Surprise Swap (October)
- Book Page/ Bumble Bee
- Interest me in a new book N...
- Months of the Year ATC Seri...
- ATC: Butterfly, Button + Bo...
- Postcard Mash Up 28
- Manga/Anime Halloween profi...
- Blank Holiday Card Stash Swap
- Tea Advent 2014 #5
- Tea Advent 2014 #4
- Tea Advent 2014 #3
- Tea Advent 2014 #2
- Tea Advent 2014 #1
- pick a lucky parcel/matchbox
- Cozy fall "care Package"!
- Christmas Stocking stuffer!
- Harry Potter PC Swap #3 Sto...
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet
- Candy Wrapper Atc #2
- November Envie Swap2
- CHRISTMAS PRESENT AUSTRALIA
- HANDMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT R3
- Snow Person Amigurumi Stuff...
- $8 Etsy Swap #7
- Tea, a letter, and a small ...