Comment: It pains me to have to rate a 1. I will change the rating once your postcard arrives. For transparency for anyone wanting to know why the 1-rating, here's the timeline history:
* June 25: Send-by date is June 25. Not marked sent.
* June 26: I PM'd to nudge about sending the postcard.
* June 30: No response. PM still unread. You last logged in June 17.
* July 1: Sent another PM regarding postcard.
* July 6: No response to 1st and 2nd PM. You last logged in June 17.
*July 8: Received your reply that you are having trouble logging in to SB and will be sending the postcard. You mark the postcard as sent.
* July 8th is the last time you have logged into Swap Bot (as of August 5th).
* July 28: (One month after send-by date, 20 days after late-sent date. I have PM'd you to let you know your postcard has not arrived. PM is unread.
* August 5: Postcard has still not arrived, 28 days after late-send date (40 days after the swap send-by date). It's possible it's stuck in the mail between the 2 provinces. I'm worried that there has been no response to my last PM, you have not logged in for 4 weeks, and I don't see a rating for the postcard you should have received from blubutterfly.
Comment: Loved your answers - you shared a lot of yourself. I am so incredibly jealous you got to see Lady Gaga and got to sit so close!!! Thank you so much for the extra goodies - Tokidoki is my absolute favorite! :)
Response: It was incredible :) Glad you liked everything, I made sure to read your profile :) x
Comment: Thanks Chanda -- I loved The Fault in Our Stars. I really like John Green. Chanda, there is absolutely no reason to send me another -- I think it is great that we both enjoyed the same book/author! But do appreciate your sweet offer.
Response: you're welcome. Would you like me to send another since you've already read that book? x