|Group:||The View Through The Lens|
|Swap Coordinator:||Cakers (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Themed Photography|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 30, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 28, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I'm hosting this same swap for another group, but thought people here might be interested as well so why not have two going? :-)
This swap is all about autumn and the beauty that happens during this time of year. Iâ€™m listing 10 subjects that all relate to fall. Your goal is to photograph 4 of those subjects and mail those printed photos to one partner.
Feel free to use your imagination to take pictures of your chosen subjects.
1. Autumn colored leaves (specifically close-ups).
2. Trees/bushes with changing leaf colors
3. A campfire
4. Rain related (ex: raincoats, umbrellas, galoshes, storms, lightening)
5. Art festival
6. Pumpkins/squash (any type of fall veggie)
7. Something you baked or found at a bakery that reminds you of autumn
8. Something you cooked or ate somewhere that reminds you of autumn
10. Senderâ€™s choice (I canâ€™t think of a 10th one so go for it as long as itâ€™s somehow related to autumn!)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.