This is a fun scavenger hunt type swap, loosely based off the Christmas song. You will put together a gift box of assorted LEGO bricks for your swap partner. Bricks must be new or like-new condition; no discoloration, damaged or nicked bricks!
You must assemble the following:
- 1 container for LEGO bricks
- 2 minifigures
- 3 animals
- 4 accessories
- 5 golden bricks
- 6 plants or flowers
- 7 slopes a-slanting
- 8 studs on a brick
- 9 random pieces
- 10 holiday themed
- 11 plates for snotting
- 12 bricks of one color
- 1 container for LEGO bricks- examples could be a LEGO minifigure case, a craft bead organizer with sections, a decorated box--anything that will safely hold all of these bricks, even a cup from the pick-a-brick wall at the LEGO store.
- 2 minifigures- full minifigs, not microfigures. Must have hands, arms, legs, torso, and head; can be collectable minifigs still in the package
- 3 animals- any of the LEGO animals like sea creatures, spiders, dogs, cats, dinos, birds, etc.
- 4 accessories- minifig utensils like books, food, weapons, etc.
- 5 golden bricks- anything gold-colored (try to get actual gold pieces, not yellow)
- 6 plants or flowers- grass, flowers, tree branches, pretty much anything green and leafy counts
- 7 slopes a-slanting- slope pieces that are angled/slopey; don't have to be the same color/style. Inverted slopes also count. Arches can count.
- 8 studs on a brick- one single brick with 8 studs on it. It could be a 2x4 brick or a 1x8 brick. Could be a plate or a regular brick
- 9 random pieces- any 9 pieces you want to include
- 10 holiday themed- choose a holiday color scheme of either red and green or blue and white and get 10 pieces in those colors (could be all of one color, if you want) OR build something holiday-themed like a tree or snowman that uses at least 10 pieces
- 11 plates for snotting- snotting stands for "studs not on top." So we're looking for plates with smooth tops, no bumps/studs
- 12 bricks of one color- pick any one color (maybe your favorite color) and get 12 bricks of that color (if you want to choose blue and you give 12 pieces in assorted different shades of blue, that's fine)
As this is a time-intensive scavenger hunt, you'll have a month to complete it (start as soon as you like, as it's not profile-based). Feel free to use dividers in your container and put a slip of paper in each section to label. Or use little plastic baggies and slip a label into each of those. Or provide a list of what bricks fill each of the requirements.
If you have any questions, please ask. Group ratings apply and I will check profiles before assigning partners. I hope everyone will have fun searching and put together a great package of quality bricks for your partner!