|Swap Coordinator:||Beatrice (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||32|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 10, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 30, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
HOW IT WORKS?
I imagine this kind of swap to create a regular pen pal list, but point 3 is up to you.
WHAT SHOULD YOU PUT IN THE ENVELOPE?
• A cute letter where you introduce yourself
• 1 Mail tag
• 1 Tea bag (single wrapped, factory sealed)
• 1 Notecard with your address
• 1 - or more - Little surprise (washi samples, stickers, postcard, notecard... be creative!)
• Remember to include swap name and your swap bot user name.
I also prepared a free printable kit (writing set + cute extras). It's not required to use this set. Get the free kit here: FREEBIES!
You should have 4.9 minimum rate to partecipate but newbie are welcome if they will take seriously the swap.
I will angel if necessary, please don't make it necessary ;)
PLEASE: rate 5 if you get letter on time.
BE SOCIAL: if you share some pic about this swap on Social Network, please use #DearSwap so everyone in the community can see your creations! -> For every edition I will choose one of you by your pictures on Instagram and I will send a lovely letter.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.