This swap is for those of you that love to read, as I do. For this swap we will answer the questions listed below and then give 5 recommendations of books that we loved and think others should read.
We will each have 3 partners and we will copy and paste the questions below into an email and send them to our partners using BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
This swap is newbie friendly. Electronic swaps are super easy so please do not join if you are going to flake.
- Favorite childhood book?
- What are you reading right now?
- What books do you have on request at the library?
- Bad book habit?
- What do you currently have checked out at the library?
- Do you have an e-reader?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
- Do you have a blog where you post about books? If so, have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
- Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
- Favorite book youâ€™ve read this year?
- How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
- What is your reading comfort zone?
- Can you read on the bus or any other moving vehicles?
- Favorite place to read?
- What is your policy on book lending?
- Do you ever dog-ear books?
- Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
- Not even with text books?
- What is your favourite language to read in?
- What makes you love a book?
- What will inspire you to recommend a book?
- Favorite genre?
- Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
- Favourite biography?
- Have you ever read a self-help book?
- Favourite cookbook?
- Most inspirational book youâ€™ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
- Favorite reading snack?
- Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
- How often do you agree with critics about a book?
- How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
- If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
- Most intimidating book youâ€™ve ever read?
- Most intimidating book youâ€™re too nervous to begin?
- Favorite Poet?
- How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
- How often have you returned books to the library unread?
- Favorite fictional character?
- Favourite fictional villain?
- Books Iâ€™m most likely to bring on vacation?
- The longest Iâ€™ve gone without reading.
- Name a book that you could/would not finish.
- What distracts you easily when youâ€™re reading?
- Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
- Most disappointing film adaptation?
- The most money Iâ€™ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
- How often do you skim a book before reading it?
- What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
- Do you like to keep your books organized?
- Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once youâ€™ve read them?
- Are there any books youâ€™ve been avoiding?
- Name a book that made you angry.
- A book you didnâ€™t expect to like but did?
- A book that you expected to like but didnâ€™t?
- Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
5 Books I think everyone should read:
(List 5 books titles and their authors)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)