Let's see how we do in this new round!
You sign up and come back to the Swap's thread and post in the comments section, a list of at least 6 items you have available to send/share off.
After partners are assigned, you will check who is your sender and come back to the Swapt's thread and pick from your sender's posted list, the 2 items you would like to receive from each one of them.
Post in the comments section, the 2 choices you've made from each of your senders. Your choices must be public, therefore, transparent and this is why:
- We make things clear and transparent so we prevent/avoid confusion and misunderstandings
- This makes possible that each of us offer a list of things that are, not necessarily, multiple ones of the same item
- Lastly, this makes possible to apply the principle *Whoever comes first will be served first', so; the senders won't have the pressure to duplicate items they only have 1 of
- Once an item has been picked, is gone, so make sure to ask for what is available
So, to wrap up about the dynamic:
- List your items (at least 6)
- Wait for partners to be assigned
- Pick the 2 items you want from each one of your senders
- Post your clear comment stating the 2 items you want from each one of your 2 senders (make sure to avoid asking for something already claimed)
- Wait for them to send to you
- At this time, your receivers would have had posted their choices to get from you, too
- Send your offers to your 2 receivers
- Wait for the time to rate and be rated ♥
Simple rules for your offers:
- Stickers: great and at least 1'' each (No flakes allowed)
- Washi samples size: 36 inches each
- Ribbons/laces/bits size: 36 inches each
- Notecards/greeting cards size: from 3.5''x5.5''** and up
- Books: New or used in perfect condition
- Handmade envelopes: sturdy, at least 4''x6''
- Journal themed: new or in perfect condition and pretty
- Vintage stuff: write clearly about the condition (no excuse to send junk/trash)
- Buttons: pretty and no cheap materials
- Scrapbooking paper sheets size: at least *6''x6''**
- Clear stamps: only new and no smaller than 2''
- Wood stamps: New or gently used (cared condition)
- Happy mail envelope size: 6''x9'' (filled with only loving and good quality stuff)
- Writing paper: only sets (sheet&envelope)
- Notepad paper: new block/pad
- Loose note-paper sheets: at least 6 sheets, no smaller size than 4''x6''
- Planners: Only completed set/kit(s)
- Etsy/Amazon/BookDepository wishes (no digital files accepted but kindle books are OK): at least $7+shipping
- Fabric patches: No less than 6'' square
- ATCs' size: 2.5''x3.5'' originals or by others with respective credit
- PCs' size: 4''x6'' or bigger (originals or by others with respective credit)
- Journal pages' size: Receiver's choice
- ETC, ETC.
- Swap is marked as type 3 due to higher potential shipping cost & number of partners
- You'll have 2 partners
- Only fair offers. Any list I consider below from what has been offered will be removed
- New or used in perfect condition. Pristine & pretty. No trashy stuff, no junk, no wrinkled or dirty or smelly, NO childish, nor teacher rewards and everything must be for adults
- You can send from any online shop
- If you send from your stash, be careful and loving
- This is a group swap but I still reserve the right to ban you if I believe is in the best interest of the participants
- I angel all my swaps
Please feel free to question, suggest or comment. I'll make changes if needed!
Random picture via Google