Halloween happens to be my favourite holiday, so I think a couple of Halloween-inspired swaps could be fun. I'm not numbering them and will keep Halloween out of the title to allow for more creative interpretations.
First up on the list are witches, which are traditionally women but let's not exclude the boys if they want to make an appearance. Choose your favourite type of magic and grab your pointy hat (optional) before heading off to create something witchy !
I'm posting these swaps well in advance of the deadline. This means you should have plenty of time to make your ATC until then. This is why I'm making these swaps one week long.
- You will make one (1) ATC for one (1) partner.
- An ATC is 2.5" X 3.5" (6.35 cm x 8.9 cm) and should have a sturdy background. If you can bend it without damaging it, it's not thick enough.
- The ATC can be made however you please, except for stickers slapping and speedy images. Be aware that bulky embellishments may cost more to ship.
- Please, please, please don't create a rushed/botched ATC. Take the time needed to make it nice. I can't stress this enough : send something you would be proud to receive.
- On the back of the ATC, you must write the swap name, the date made, and your swap-bot ID. You can also include a title and information about your website, Instagram account, etc.
- Please place your ATC in a protective sleeve before sending it off in the mail.
- Your profile must contain some sort of indication that you are interested in making and/or trading ATCs.
- Newbies are welcome with a well filled profile. If I don't have to scroll to read it all, you might consider adding to it. Pictures don't count. Let potential partners know your likes and dislikes !
- I will check if you have recent 1s or 3s. Sh*t happens but please understand that I may ban you if your problematic ratings are unexplained and/or unresolved.
- Any problematic swapper or flaker should be reported to me.
- If for some unforeseen reason you can't make the deadline, you must contact your partner before the send by date. If you haven't sent on time, I will contact you to sort things out. Failure to answer will get you banned from future swaps.
- Follow the swap-bot guidelines to rate fairly.
- When rating, please leave a comment for your partner to read. A short comment is better than no comment at all. Your partner worked hard on that ATC (one hopes), let them know it's appreciated. :)
- If you base your rating on the postmark, please be aware that it may show a later date than the swap deadline. If dropped in a street box, or posted from a rural location, or right before a holiday, it's possible that the postmark will not accurately reflect when your partner sent. Keep in mind that a couple of days difference is possible.
- If you haven't received your ATC one month after the send by date and your partner has marked the swap sent, contact them to check up on things. If they do not answer you, please let me know. Do remember my swaps are international and it may be a while before your ATC arrives.
- I will angel if necessary. Please don't make it necessary. If the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion after you rate a 1, contact me for your replacement ATC.
- English isn't my first language, ask me for clarification if needed.
- If you are interested and available to angel if needed, please let me know.
- I'm hoping to make my swaps as pleasant and safe as possible. Don't hesitate to contact me if you can help me towards that goal.
- Thank you to those you have commented and helped me along the way.