|Swap Coordinator:||soyprincesa2 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Ephemera Journals|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Number of people watching:||12|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 13, 2021|
|Date items must be sent by:||May 20, 2021|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This year as the world is slowly opening back up I feel myself still holding on to the creativity that I explored during the shutdown. Art and even Junk Journaling is something that looks different for everyone. But trying new techniques can be one way to explore as well as using supplies we may not have had access to. Send your partner some ephemera (see below) and if you want to challenge yourself even more you can make the envelope something they might use in their journal as well, although not required.
If you want to see my project and how I plan to use my ephemera, see my Instagram account where I will post my finished product after each swap. @maggiez_creates I also share the items that I am sending to my partner for each swap. If you like surprises.... don't look until after the swap is over.
For this swap:
Send 1 partner the following 5 items: (items may be folded to fit envelope)
- a brochure from an attraction (like a museum, a gallery, an amusement park, mini golf or water park, a historic district or something else)
- a piece of fabric that has a similiar color as on the brochure
- a Playlist (may be written out or typed... song titles and singer listed)
- a word with its definition (any size)
- a diecut (you can make your own from an old greeting card or note card.... if you like)
- a recipe for something that fits the feel of the brochure (ex. amusement park or mini golf place ....fun food like churros or dole whip recipe or for a museum or gallery it could be the recipe for Baked Salmon and Asparagus) Just have fun with this. Recipe may be handwritten or printed onto a card
-last item is your choice
When you get your envelope create an Art Journaling page or embellish something else. Please join future swaps.
When you leave your partners rating let them know how you plan to use it. (Not required but a nice touch)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.