Create a zine about yourself. Fun facts about you, your top tens, your special relationship with coffee or maybe even an ode to your favourite sweater : introduce yourself zine-style !
- You will send two (2) zines to one (1) partner. One must be in the theme, the other is the sender's choice. These can be all new zines or something you've made previously.
- A zine is a fantastic little booklet made by you, using a single sheet of folded paper ! For more information, check out How to make a one-sheet zine For inspiration, refer to the excellent 51 Ideas for Your First/Next Zine and 51 (More) Ideas for Your First/Next Zine.
- On the back of your zine or on a separate note, include the swap name and your swap-bot ID. You can also include a title and information about your website, Instagram account, etc.
- No 1s or 3s in the last year.
- Any problematic swapper or flaker should be reported to me.
- If for some unforeseen reason you can't make the deadline, you must contact your partner before the send by date.
- Follow the swap-bot guidelines to rate fairly.
- Rating étiquette : please leave a comment for your partner to read. A short comment is better than no comment at all.
- I will angel if necessary. Please don't make it necessary. If the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion after you rate a 1, contact me for your replacement zines.
- English isn't my first language, ask me for clarification if needed.