|Group:||Euro Swappers Only|
|Swap Coordinator:||Petaltea (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies Crafts|
|Number of people in swap:||3|
|Location:||Regional - Europe|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 31, 2021|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 14, 2021|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Natasa over at Treasure Books on youtube has a cool channel. Not only is she creative and talented, she is frugal and loves to recycle. I love to learn how to make things with what I have on hand.
For this swap we will make a minimum of 3 different diy crafts she has listed from this tutorial here
These are easy and simple to make!
Each of the items, 1-8 has a link to its own tutorial
I have left out numbers 9 and 10 because I believe it’s best to keep the items flat and light for shipping purposes.
Here is the list of the diy crafts in the order she has them listed on the tutorial.
1) Napkins from a Restaurant (or just napkins)
2) Tea Bags (to make Faux Paper, playing cards etc. (give images a vintage look)
3) Cereal box Liners ( Book page pouches, Faux Glassine Bags)
4) Boxes ( empty Tissue Box ...etc)
5) Packaging (DIY Pouches, altered baby wipe lids etc)
6) Junk mail envelopes and stamps
7) Greeting cards/Birthday Bags ( Faux Paper)
8) Magazines, Catalogues , Travel Brochures, Maps ( handmade embellishments etc)
So for example, I might pick number 2, the tea bags. I see that she has 3 ideas to make with the tea bags. I can pick one or make all 3 to send to my partner.
I may vary my items by choosing from the different numbers.
Again,each number (choice) comes with it’s own turorial
Send a minimum of 3 items. Be generous!
Remember to write your name and the name of this swap on or in the lightly decorated envelope.
If there are any questions or suggestions please feel free to message me. I will answer faster than if you write in the comments section.
This sounds like alot of fun, I hope you’ll join!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.