|Swap Coordinator:||lorelejka (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Journals Kawaii Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||13|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 13, 2021|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 28, 2021|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This is the International version! I thought that I should create a swap that is open to the whole world and since @sebastian122 was so nice, she decided to cooperate with me. Thank you sooo much again! I'm glad to have this opportunity.🌻🌱
Your goodies arrived!! And look...you now have 100 pieces of the same adorable pad. ( - __ - ) Or a skillion flakes when you really wanted those three that were too cute to ignore... and don't even get me started on the washi!!
So let's swap. =D Select at least 4 different items from the list below for your partner.
- 3 cello bags, any size (NOT zip lock bags!)
- 10 sheets from a memo pad. Can be 10 all the same, can be a mix, depending on your stash
- 3 washi samples at least 12 inches long
- 15 flake stickers
- 15 page flags, again, all the same or a mix, as your stash allows
- a pair of postcards
- 15 post-it notes.... all the same, or a mix.... as your stash allows. ;-P
- 3 pretty die cuts
- 2 store bought tags with ribbon
- 3 shaped paper clips
- 3 letter sets (two sheets of stationery with matching envelope NOT folded to mail!)
I'd be happy to add to this list if you have something I don't, so don't be shy. Make sure you pack your four items carefully so they arrive as pristine as when they left your hands.
I'll check out everyones profile, so no unexplained 1's or 3's please and I'll angel, if needed. :)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.