|Swap Coordinator:||erouse (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Sewing Toys|
|Number of people in swap:||12|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 15, 2016|
|Date items must be sent by:||May 15, 2007|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Cats need to always have new toys, and what better toys than ones that were made by hand with love?
This swap is for one hand-made toy to be sent to one partner.
I will ban anyone with 2 or more No Sends, or with a Swap-Bot rating less than 4.
And please note that this is a World Wide swap, so if you don't want to pay the shipping charges to get it across the world, please don't sign up.
And always remember to rate your partner!
Happy swapping! I hope you enjoy it!
1) This is a one for one swap. You send ONE item to ONE person.
2) Your item must be hand made, even if that means you just glue a bunch of pompoms to each other to make it look vaguely like a mouse! But I would prefer it if there was some time and thought put into them.
3) You must be part of Swap-Bot, you must have an in-depth profile, and you must have a rating of 3 or more with no more than ONE No Send. I won't ban you from the Flickr group, but I will ban you from the swap.
4) Please tell us a little about your cat(s) in the Here's Me! thread on Flickr.
5) Please post pictures of what you make and receive in the group pool in Flickr.
6) Not everyone in the swap must have a Flickr account, but it is recommended so you can post pictures there.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.