RC = Receiver's Choice
Please list in the comment at least five characters you would like to receive and ATC of. Include the game they are from. They can be all from the same game or series or from different ones. When the partners are assigned, come back to the swap to check your partner's choices.
- You will make one (1) ATC for one (1) partner.
- An ATC is 2.5" X 3.5" (6.35 cm x 8.9 cm) and should have a sturdy background.
- On the back of the ATC, you must write the swap name, the date made, and your swap-bot ID. You can also include a title and information about your website, Instagram account, etc.
- Please place your ATC in a protective sleeve before sending it off in the mail.
- The ATC can be made however you please, except for : stickers slapping (using only, or a majority of stickers), speedy images (taking a picture and cropping to fit an ATC) and a single stamp on a blank background. Be aware that bulky embellishments may cost more to ship.
- ATC étiquette : Don't create a rushed/botched ATC for your partner. Make something that you would like to receive.
- Newbies are welcome with a full profile.
- No 1s or 3s in the last year.
- Any problematic swapper or flaker should be reported to me.
- If for some unforeseen reason you can't make the deadline, you must contact your partner before the send by date.
- Follow the swap-bot guidelines to rate fairly.
- Rating étiquette : please leave a comment for your partner to read. A short comment is better than no comment at all.
- I will angel if necessary. Please don't make it necessary. If the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion after you rate a 1, contact me for your replacement ATC.
Parlez-vous français ?
- English isn't my first language, ask me for clarification if needed.