|Swap Coordinator:||papercraft70 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Handmade Postcards|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 12, 2022|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 24, 2022|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
This round the swap is for 2 partners each.
Since we consumed a lot of cereal daily, don’t waste the cereal packaging away.
Let put our creativity and made a postcard by using the cereal box.
This is sender choice postcard.
1) Cut the cereal box in a quirky, fun and amusing style just make sure to get the cereal illustration obviously seen.
2) You can also cut traditional square shape but please try to get the cereal illustration. Standard size is 6 by 4 inch but you can go bigger if you like.
3) Just bear in mind of the postage stamp due to the shape of the postcard you cut. Find out more from your local mail.
4) To make it more fun, you can write any thing on the writing space such as jokes, quote, doodling, deco it with sticker or washi tape. Creativity is up to you!
5) Don’t forget to write the swap name, your swap-bot name and your name.
6) Postcard should be send naked.
7) This is an international swap, so only join if you are committed to mail it on time.
Participates have to log in 2 days before the due date assign. I will screened all participates before assigning the swap. No recent unsolved 3 or 1 rating.
Importantly, have fun swapping and rate timely after receiving the postcard.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.