A swap for washi and letter-writing lovers.
Send one letter (1pg minimum) and an envelope created with washi tape. See the swap picture. Choose seven(7) prompts from the following list:
1) Five things that you've done this week.
2) What are you wishing for long term or in the immediate future? 3) Your favourite quote.
4) Talk about some experiences that are on your bucket list.
5) What is something scary that you've done?
6) Good and bad habits that you have.
7) Tell your partner about your personality - are you shy or outgoing?
8) What are your favourite scents and/or perfume.
9) Have you had any embarrassing moments?
10) Write a brief paragraph about your childhood - where you grew up, siblings, your favourite things about being small.
11) What's the worst part of your day? What's the best part of your day?
12) Talk about your usual morning routine and tell your partner what's for breakfast.
13) Do you have a pet?
14) Are there any online addictions that you have going on? Instagram, facebook, pinterest, twitter? If yes, what is your ID?
15) What are your favourite online places to visit? Maybe you have some 'must read' blogs that your partner might also enjoy.
16) What makes you feel GOOD about yourself?
17) Something that not many people know about you.
18) Let's talk about lunch time - what do you mostly eat for lunch & is there a favourite lunch time recipe you could share with your partner?
19) Have you been out for dinner recently and if so, where did you go? What did you eat and do you always choose the same things from the menu, or try to mix it up a bit?
20) Tell your partner about what sporting activities you enjoy.
21) Do you have any guilty pleasures?
22) On a weekend, which clothes do you live in?
23) 5 things on your wish list.
ALSO: * You can add clip art, personal photos, or embellishments, color markers, drawings, etc. * I said a one page minimum because I'm not sure how tiny or large you write or how much room you'll need :)
- Include a flat surprise (sticker sheet, postcard, notecard...)