In this series of ATCs you will create an ATC for each letter of alphabet. I might even add some European letters, like ä ö ü and å to the series, if people are interested.
- This swap is for letter T. Decorate your ATC with something that starts in letter T. Like tiles, Turban, thyme, time, taco, table etc
- You can use other languages than english too, but then remember to include translation.
- You will need to make one ATC for one person.
- Remember to include the alphabet clearly on the ATC. The letter should be about size of a finger-print or bigger. Your partner should be able to see straight away, when looking the ATC, what letter it is suppose to present.
- Size should be the standard ATC aka 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches / 64 mm × 89 mm
- Don't send anything rude, illegal etc
- PLEASE, use embellishments and time to make your ATC. 2 pieces of printed paper stick together is not tolerable.
Feel free to ask questions! Faster answer comes, if you PM me (I don't normally check out individual swap-pages that often)
- No 1s or 3s in last 3 months.
- You should have at least 2 finished and rated Type 3 swaps done.
- You should have logged in Swap-bot during the 2 weeks before sign-up deadline. (This is to prevent so-called swap-collectors who log into S-B only randomly and misses swaps they have signed for earlier)
- Remember to have well filled profile. I will check out every profile before assigning the partners