|Swap Coordinator:||HappyMail4You (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies Crafts Miscellaneous|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 4, 2023|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 11, 2023|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I haven't seen many washi swaps lately so here is a new one but with a different set of rules. Please read them before joining!
You will be sending 5 washi tape samples to 1 partner.
1) No basic boring playing cards. Use something with a non-stick surface but something you don't see used a lot. Such as a trading card (like Pokemon or whatever), a very unique playing card, a tarot card, etc. Optional: Include in the note how and/or why you obtained it.
2) You will send a total of approximately 5 feet of tape. Try to make each sample at least 12 inches long so it has some practical use. But don't stress! If you get to the end of the roll at 10 inches, just make the next one 14 inches. Or do 6 categories instead of 5. This is fun, not stressful. Just be fair.
3) Include a note detailing why you chose each one. Tell us the story behind the one that made you cry! It doesn't have to be paragraphs, a few sentences for each category is fine.
4) Decorate the envelope in some way, just a few stickers is fine but express yourself!
5) Choose 5 Categories (You can do 6 or 7! But 5 is the minimum). Interpret them however you like.
-- Childhood Memory
-- The Never Ending Washi (that roll that never seems to run out)
-- Creepy To You (not intentionally creepy)
-- Meaningful Words
-- Favorite Color
-- Made You Cry (Ok, I've never cried over Washi tape but you know what I mean)
-- Sender's Choice (but WHY did you choose it? Choose one with a unique story to tell)
Please Note: If an angel is needed, you'll be getting 5 feet of random washi with no note. I've already put mine together and I just don't have enough meaningful tapes to do another one. Instead, I will be vetting sign ups extra carefully. So no newbies.
Ratings: Don't downrate if you don't like what they sent you. This is for FUN and for your partner to be able to express themselves a bit in a unique way, don't make it stressful. As long as they followed the rules, please rate a 5.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.