Date Joined: December 13, 2016
Last Online: February 28, 2021
Birthday: April 16, 1995
My name is Joanna and I am from a little city- Limanowa, in Poland. I like to discover new and interesting people, places, lives, and cultures. I'm inspired by nature, scenic beauty, mountains and beaches.
I like to experiment with music. There are days when I listen to three days grace and there are are days when I listen to Selena Gomez. My current musical obsession is George Ezra. I absolutely love his creativity. He's such a super normal guy with a voice deeper than it looks.
I am some kind of "newbie" in cinematography.I think that all movies have something to offer, it just depends on what you need at the time. But I like movies that are unexpected and make you think like Inception and other movies of Christopher Nolan for example. I really prefer realistic movies which unexpected event and outcomes happen.
From the other hand I absolutely love Xavier Dolan's works. Mommy is in my TOP 3 of favourites movies.
• I am cosmetic lover. I love lipsticks in a natural, peachy shades. I love asian skincare and face masks. Unfortunately I am also allergic to aleo vera :( My skin doesn’t like vit C and hyaluronic acid. I don't like things like creams and lotions. I simply don't use it.
• Bath accessories: bubbles, oils, salts, powders etc
• SWEETS- I love everything but not halvah. I would be very happy to try regional sweets from your country. CHOCOLATE LOVER in any form but prefer those milky without fruity filling. I wouldn't like things which I can buy anywhere :) I love kinder (kinder egg, kinder country, schokobones, kinder Bueno) but these are easily available in Poland so please do not send me them.
• sour and weird things :D
• candles and waxes (those with bright, clean, cozy scent, not a huge fan of food scents),My favourtie brands are: yankee, goose, woodwick, kringle and many others that I haven’t discovered yet 😊
• ankle socks (size EUR 37)
• dog accessories for my doggo Nora
Tea I like:
• white tea
• earl grey
• green tea
• peach tea
• flowering tea
• Moomin tea
Tea I am not a huge fan of:
• strawberry/red fruits
• herbal teas
I am more tea than coffee person but there are days when I really appreciate a cup of good coffee. I don't have my preferences here as I haven't tried so much to have an opinion yet and the more extraordinary the more happy I will be to try it :)
My favourite postcards are those with:
• Oceanic views
• Weird cards (but not scary or disgusting )
• Colourful cards
• Single view
• Bright, positive
Postcards I don’t like
• Multiple views
I don't want to sound picky because it is always a joy for me to receive a package but if you take an extra time to check what is out of my preferenced list it would be truly appreciated
Please do not send me:
• Washi samples
• stickers and stationery (I have too much of them and they make me feel overwhelmed)
• religious items
• poor quality items
• cosmetics with aloe vera