|Group:||Nuts For Sewing|
|Swap Coordinator:||nanthom (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||2|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||January 14, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||February 4, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Crochet This Scarf
January is a month that a nice warm scarf feels so good. You can wear this one under your coat or around your neck all day.
This is a scarf that is made with sock yarn. It is light and soft. I love how the patterns always look so nice with sock yarn. I used Deborah Norville's Serenity Sock Weight yarn. Any sock or fingering yarn will do well.
I tried the pattern out and it works along very well and the pattern is written correctly.
• You will have one (1) partner
• You will make your partner this scarf
Here is the tutorial to use to make this scarf:
It will be sender's choice but if you have a color preference, please list below a comment.
Hope you will join this swap.
Happy New Year!
Sign up Requirements
• You must have no recent unexplained "1s" or "3s".
• Participants with not have any overdue swaps at time of partner assignment.
• If you have some really strange circumstances, please pm me!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.