2ndCS Alt. #2 = 2nd Class Stamp Alternative swap #2
As we all know, the cost of post has risen in the UK (as of today) so I'm running a series of swaps that can be done for the cost of one 2nd class stamp! (I brought lots before the increase in preparation)
so for this swap, you will have 2 partners (but am willing to switch it to 1 partner if there is enough demand for it) and are to send them the answers to the following 50 questions. Hand written or typed is fine... hell, you could even copy and paste the questions into a word document and print it out with space for you to hand write the answers in, and decorate it with sparkles if you wished. Go with which ever is best for you!
rating requirement is 4.9, I will however allow newbies /unrated swappers to join this round, and will angel it myself if you never receive your swap.
Some of the questions will require in depth answers, and some will be short, but very few would take a 'yes or no' answer.
I've spilt the questions up into themes / categories for easy reading:
1. One random fact about you? (this could be something you've achieved, something in your life, or even just your birthday)
2. Name a celebrity who shares your birthday?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Favourite foods?
5. what you do for a job or would like to do for a career?
6. name one of your favourite book as a child?
7. name one of your favourite books as an adult?
8. If you could be any character from fiction, who would you be and why?
9. Have you ever met any authors or own any signed books?
10. Are there any book series or genres you have not tried yet but always wanted to?
11. name one of your favourite non-fiction books?
12. Many people like to read magazines, name two of your favourite titles and why?
13. Name one of your favourite films as a child?
14. Name one of your favourite films as an adult?
15. If you could be any hero or villain in a film, who would you be and why?
16. Certain types of locations are common settings in films, such as an apartment block for a thriller, city centre / mall for a zombie film, rural / country side for period drama, a high school for a teen comedy/ teen romance etc. Pick one location in your town / area you live in, and describe what film you would set in that location and why?
17. Are there any films yet to be released (or already out on dvd) that you haven't yet watched but would like to do so?
18. Name your favourite genre or genres of music? (eg, rock, opera, classical, emo, indie, goth, etc)
19. Do you know or have you met anyone who is in a band or performing artist?
20. name one of your favourite songs and give a quote from the lyrics?
21. If you could meet any musician, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
22. If you were to appear in a music video, what kind of video would it be and what would you be wearing / doing in it?
23. who are your favourite artists?
24. What are your favourite art periods or movements?
25. Have you ever met any artists? (people who have shown in a gallery / been recognized as an artist so other swappers do not count)
26. Have you ever seen an art exhibition outside of your country?
27. Briefly describe an art exhibition you have been to in the last 2-3 years and why you went and what you liked about it.
28. Many swappers like to work in more than one field of craft, while others stick to one main type of craft. Name two fields that you like to work in? (examples could be paper craft, fibre art, painting, collage, sewing, felties, needle bonding, jewellery
29. and name two fields that you don't like to work in?
30. are there any crafts you would like to learn how to do?
31. Many people like to work in different areas of their home, or even outside of their home... name two places you like to work in?
32. I often like to cross-over different crafts, eg, photography and textiles, name two crafts you have done this with or would like to do this with?
33. Two areas that can be over-looked in a place that has more emphasis on crafts are Fashion and Photography. Name one fashion designer (dead or alive) whose work you find interesting or inspirational?
34. ...and name one photographer, dead or alive whose work you enjoy or find interesting?
35. I (the questionnaire author) like to think outside the box with my swap ideas... give one idea or suggestion for a photography project you would like to take part in? (or if you've never taken pictures of anything besides a holiday snap-shot, what would you like to take pictures of?)
More about you (fun and random!):
36. type your name into a google search, and quote the first realistic, funny or completely random sentence that your name features in. (I mean your real name, not username or 'your name')
37. make an anagram out of your real name?
38. make an anagram out of your username?
39. what is the story behind your username?
40. Share another fact about you?
41. share a fact about the place where you live?
42. why did you join swap-bot?
43. name 5 things you like to swap here on the site (or would like to swap if you haven't done so yet)?
44. what is your favourite swap so far and why?
45. what is your favourite thing about swap-bot?
46. what is your least favourite thing (something you dislike) about swap-bot?
47. Have you ever met any swappers in person since joining the site? (or if you haven't who would you like to meet in person?)
And just to finish off....
48. what question where you expecting to find on this questionnaire but didn't find?
49. Did you enjoy the questionnaire? find it easy, hard, dull or fun?
50. what kind of swap would you like to see next in the 2ndCS Alt series?