In this swap you make 2 ATC-kits for 2 people, so totally you'll make 4 kits.
- You can make 4 different kits or 2x 2. But you should not send similar sets to your partner. ( aka partner 1 gets kits a and b/partner 2 gets kits c and d OR partner 1 gets kit a+b and partner 2 get similar kits a+b) ( I hope this makes sense xD)
- Each set should include backing material and several other items.
- Papers dont need to be full sheets, but slightly bigger than ATC cards
- Each kit should have at least 5 different items and itemcount should be over 8 pieces. ( for excample you can send 2x piece of paper, 2x embellishments like pearls/gems/glitter, 1x topper, 2x different cutouts or ribbon and small amount of confetti/glitter.
- Items in each kit should be same theme (no kits like halloween plus christian or vintage plus cyberpunk)
- put each kit in separate envelope/plastic-bag. You can also name each set if you wish
- Send items you'd like to receive
- Remember to check out your partners' dislikes and try to avoid those themes
- Send high quality items! value of each kit should be at least $2
- Have fun and be creative!
If you have questions, just ask