- Create a mini zine on the theme: "What I did on my Summer Vacation".
- You must send one copy of your zine to each of your 3 partners.
- You must be a member in good standing of the ZMACS group to participate in this swap. Late swaps and low ratings will be checked before partners are assigned.
- Mini zine must be (at minimum) one standard A4/letter size sheet of paper (folded into an 8 page zine). Zine may be larger if you wish.
Click here for links on how to make a mini zine!
- Zine may contain photos, art, collage, writing, poetry, or whatever you wish to include.
- Zine may be hand-written, typed, cut & paste, digital layout, or created and assembled by whatever method you choose.
- Zine may be color or black & white.
- Binding may be folded, stapled, ribbon-tied, sewn, or whatever style binding your wish.
- Feel free to embellish the individual copies (with stamping, or a sticker, or doodle, or whatever strikes your fancy - to make them special.
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
- stories of your summer adventures
- vacation/travel photos
- recipes for summer treats
- share a new hobby
- favorite summer memories
- book reviews from your summer reading
- Just ask! Post a message here, or contact me directly.
Have a Great Summer!