|Swap Coordinator:||glamazon08 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing Postcards|
|Number of people in swap:||15|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 27, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 10, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
• You are to send one postcard with a handwritten inspirational quote, poem, or saying for your partner as the message!
• You can read over your partner's profile to see what inspiration you'd like to share for your partner (e.g. if they are not religious, don't send religious inspiration, etc.).
• Send your postcards naked - that means without an envelope. Please, no Zazzle, free Ads, or poor quality postcards. Don't forget to include the swap name and your swap-bot username on the postcard!
• If you have any trouble with anything, let your partner know, and myself, immediately so we can figure out the problem before the send date.
• Partners should receive a 5 rating if the postcard has an inspirational saying, quote, or poem, and was sent on time!
• This is not an extras based swap. Extras are not mandatory and should not affect the rating of your swap. Please put in the effort instead to the creation, presentation, and packaging of your swap to make it special.
• Open to all, including newbies with a well-filled out profile! I will check profiles though for questionable swappers, and will ban if necessary.
NOTE Image is © Kristin Dudish, and is only used for the intention to show an example related to this particular swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.