|Swap Coordinator:||glamazon08 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Handmade Nature Paper Crafts|
|Number of people in swap:||14|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 12, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 28, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
• You are to send 2 handmade paper owl ornaments in your partner's favorite colors/themes! (Edit: instead of 3).
• Follow this link here for the lovely simple and cute handmade Paper Owl Ornament Tutorial.
• Size of Owls: Please no smaller than 1.5 x 1.5 inches and no bigger than 2.5 x 2.5 inches. These are cute little owls!
• Please follow the clear step-by-step instructions, and use the best quality materials you can. Don't forget to include the swap name and your swap-bot username on the backs of each owl!
• Even though this is a simple flat swap that can be sent in a one stamp envelope, there is still quite a bit of crafting and creation involved, so it has been marked as a Type 3 swap.
• If you have any trouble with anything, let your partner know, and myself, immediately so we can figure out the problem before the send date.
• Partners should receive a 5 rating if the owls were well made, and sent on time!
• This is not an extras based swap. Extras are not mandatory and should not affect the rating of your swap. Please put in the effort instead to the creation, presentation, and packaging of your swap to make it special.
• Open to all members with a 4.9+ rating and at least 5 completed and rated Type 3 swaps! I will check profiles though for questionable swappers, and will ban if necessary.
NOTE Image is © MyTutorList.Com, and is only used for the intention to show an example related to this particular swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.