Time for another question swap, this time you have to put on your thinking caps. We all love filling out question swaps and getting answers from people that live all over the world. Youâ€™ll have 6 partners to send 50 answers to. Copy and paste the questions below into a new email.
Full, elaborate answers are required. You canâ€™t just send yes/no/single word answers. Reading answers like that are boring. We want to know about YOU, so make your answers fun.
EMAIL your answers to your partners once you get them. We recommend starting your answers before partners are assigned since these are going to take some time. Weâ€™re giving you TWO weeks to do this. You have ample time to get this done, especially if you start your answers now. Please donâ€™t flake. Swappers donâ€™t forget to check your junk/spam box just in case. Donâ€™t forget to rate.
NEWBIE FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL EMAIL SWAP
If there are any questions you donâ€™t understand or want to ask me something, feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]
You are required:
ï‚§ Thoroughly answer your questions â€“ single word answers are not acceptable
ï‚§ Youâ€™ll have (6) partners
ï‚§ Type your partners email addresses in the BCC portion of the address box
ï‚§ Include swap title and your swap-bot username in the Subject line
ï‚§ SEND ON TIME AND DONâ€™T FORGET TO RATE / 5s for receiving email, hearts for fun answers
ï‚§ Contact me, if you have ANY questions. PM jchoi
Brought to you through a collaborative effort by Chromalaya & jchoi
- Give yourself a new name â€“ first middle and last (use nameberry.com for inspiration)
- What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- You find $20, how do you spend it?
- What is something you like about yourself?
- ______________ makes me laugh
- How do you un-wind and de-stress?
- A song you really dislike?
- If you could be an expert in any one thing, if after only an hour of practice, what would it be?
- Think of someone you donâ€™t like, now say one nice/complimentary thing about them
- Who is your favorite film, television or book villain?
- I have neverâ€¦â€¦..
- You get a trip to anywhere in the world, but you leave in 15 minutes, where do you chose to go?
- What year were you five years old? Share a memory from kindergarten
- Do you have a favorite swapper on swap-bot or a favorite type of swap?
- If you could solve any one mystery in the history of mankind, what would it be?
- Awkward behavior or habit you eventually grew out of
- Tell about any good deed youâ€™ve done (by the way, youâ€™re totally awesome for it)
- Recommend a book or film
- Write a haiku
- What culture besides your own are you most interested in or familiar with?
- What is something that confuses you about the opposite gender or your own gender
- Describe one way in which you could be a better version of you (where do you have room for improvement)
- What film/television/book character would you like to go on a date with?
- Tell me something I donâ€™t know
- Have you ever been someoneâ€™s Susan Glenn? Do you have a male equivalent Susan Glenn? (http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/susan-glenn)
- Have you ever had a brush with fame? (Met a celebrity, been on TV, had your picture in the papers?)
- What would be your strategy for survival during a Zombie Apocalypse?
- Where do you get most of your news?
- I have a friend named __________ and he/she _________
- What is something youâ€™ve changed your opinion about? You thought one way and now you think another?
- If you had to wear the same thing every day, like a cartoon character, what would it look like? Draw it
- While youâ€™re at it â€“ draw a self portrait
- If fear didnâ€™t hold you back, what crazy/scary/bold thing would you do?
- 5 â€“ 10 songs that are essential to a workout playlist
- If you lived in the world of a classic fairytale which one would it be?
- How well do you think youâ€™d do on a reality television show where you had to live with other people (Real World, Big Brother)
- One accomplishment that youâ€™re proud of
- Do you participate in social media (twitter, facebook, blogs?) are you the type to hold back or do you share a lot with the online community?
- Vent about something
- Which of the New 7 Wonders of the World would you be most interested in visiting? Have you visited any of them? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wondersofthe_World)
- What are your hobbies outside of swap-bot? How much time do you spend on them?
- Do you have any family/friend traditions that you hold dear?
- Using only 5 worlds describe yourself
- If you could be any character in any book or on any TV show which character would you be? Or would you be a brand new character?
- Illustrate your grocery list (if itâ€™s a long list draw only five items)
- How do you react when youâ€™re angry?
- If your life had a theme song what would it be?
- Sometimes we make mistakes â€“ what is something you will never do again?
- Today work/school was cancelled. How do you spend your day off?
- Finish one of the scenes below. It can be as serious or wacky as youâ€™d like. You must include the following 12 words: (name of your best friend), befuddled, miniscule, dolphin, Argentina, somersault, galaxies, mathlete, peanut butter, Shakespeare, plethora, cell phone/mobile (for our UK friends)
Fawn tried to get her excitement under control. Sheâ€™d been standing in line all day at this book signing and finally, in just a few moments, sheâ€™d be face to face with the greatest singer of all time, Leo Davies! There were just two more people ahead of her. She grasped her copy of his official biography close to her chest and silently repeated calming thoughts over and over in her head. Suddenlyâ€¦
Nigel ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He couldnâ€™t be late again! Everything went by in a blur as he tore down the pavement toward the station. He shouted apologies as he dashed between pedestrians, nearly toppling them over. He focused on gaining speed only to watch the train pull away just as he reached the station. Suddenlyâ€¦