|Swap Coordinator:||sugarskull (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||2|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 19, 2013|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 24, 2013|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Screw 5.0 ratings, we're doing this the nice way :)
We'll send each other 3 different Christmas-themed ATCs. Is that too many? Would you rather like 2 apiece?
So here are the rules: (I stole this part, but I guess it was stolen, too! :D) • ATCs must be 2.5" by 3.5" with sturdy backing
• Make sure your cards are sent in an closed envelope! Your partner should open this envelope during the advent 2013 and it should be a real surprise to open it! You find many templates for ATC-sized-envelopes in the internet!
• There shouldn't be numbers on the envies, because there are more swaps going around, than one adventcalender needs packages :-) You cannot know, which numbers were sent to your partner from the other partners.
• The theme of the ATCs is quite open: Christmas has many facettes, maybe angels, christmas-trees, stars, gingerbread men, gifts, snow, etc. Everything that you think is Christmas is allowed. The only thing is, it should be a real gift for your partner when he opens the envelope!
• Do your best work. The swap is sender's choice so you can get started on them right away. No slap-dash glue, smudged stamps, or crooked/ragged edges. Stickers are fine IF they are not the white-edged older style and they are fully incorporated into the artwork.
• All glitter and embellishments must be secure; tap the edge of your card on a hard surface to test this. If glitter or other items come off, you need to seal it better.
• Cards must be made by you, no re-trades for this swap please. (Re-traded cards as extras are allowed if you like though.)
• Sender's choice, but reading profiles is always nice if you'd like to take the time to make special ones.
• Be very certain you sign the backs of you ATC with your username, real name, AND the name of the swap - as well as any other info you would like to include such as contact info, geographical location, techniques used, etc.
• Please respect the fact that not everyone who celebrates Christmas is of the "Jesus is the reason for the season" mindset. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but for this swap I'd like to stay away from the story of The Nativity. Feel free to start your own swap if you would like to create cards of this type. :)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.