This Pick 3 is for reliable established swappers in the US only. I apologize to Newbies and International swappers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
* I will be reviewing profiles fully before assigning partners and removing anyone who has low ratings that do not appear to have been resolved or bring up concerns. It should be clear via the comments that the swap was resent or resolved.
* My other requirement will be at least 5 Type 3 swaps
* No newbies
* US Address Only
About the swap:
Using the list below, pick 3 things and mail them to your partner. This is Senders Choice but you should check their profile for things they would like to receive.
Make sure to include your name and the swap name in the package.
Pick 3 List:
* 2 blank notecard with matching envelope
* 2 bookmarks (No free or advertisement bookmarks)
* 2 pages of pretty writing paper
* 2 Decorated or Hand Made Envelopes
* 10 Stickers. (Can be a sheet or loose. No tiny stickers. No reward stickers)
* 3 Washi tape samples (At least 12 inches each wrapped on a surface that the tape can be removed from)
* 3 blank postcards
* Something you made (ATC, Pocket Letter, knitted item or any item you have crafted for your hobby)
* 2 Pages from an adult coloring book (Copies are fine as long as they are good copies and on nice paper)
* 3 profile based teas (individually sealed)
* 3 - 4x6 decorative recipe cards (with or without recipes on them)
* 3 pages of decorative paper (used to make envelopes and not for writing)
* Profile Based Crafting Supply (This should be good quality and not a throw away item)
* A spring themed item
I will angel after the original sender has been contacted and rated a 1.