Follow these 10 easy steps to send your partner some happy mail:
- Step 1: Read your partner's profile.
- Step 2: From your own stash, pick out at least two inexpensive flat items, things that you think will make your partner happy. These items can be used, new, or handmade, but should be in like-new condition.
- Step 3: Also from your own stash, pick out a nice note card (handmade or store-bought)
- Step 4: Write a note to your partner inside the note card. Tell a little about you and your day - please make it more than, "hi, here is the swap." Don't forget to include your swap-bot ID.
- Step 5: Put the items into the note card.
- Step 6: Put the note card into an envelope.
- Step 7: Address the envelope to your partner and add your return address too.
- Step 8: Put proper postage on your envelope.
- Step 9: Add some fun things to decorate the front of your envelope to make it colorful and happy (stickers, washi tape, doodles, etc.). You could also make it out of decorative paper.
- Step 10: Send this happy mail to your partner.