This swap is meant for people who love writing, art, and just being adventurous! The point of the swap is to exchange positivity from different parts of the world.
For this swap you should have a A5 size notebook/diary (15cmx20cm or around those dimensions). You should fill the book with 25 of the following topics. Each topic should cover at least 2 sides.
- Describe what you see right now as you write your journal
- Whatâ€™s that â€œsomethingâ€ thatâ€™s been on your mind lately and what keeps it in your mind?
- What do you believe in (karma, magic, art, love. Keep this non-religious please)? Draw/doodle it
- If magic were around you or in you, what would it look like, feel like, taste like, smell like, sound like?
- Stick a photo of someone you met today. What did yâ€™all talk about? What did you learn from them?
- If you could rewrite some part of your life, what would it be and why? Draw/doodle what youâ€™d like your dream life to have been.
- Do something fun. Take a photo. Write about it.
- Share a pet story. Take a photo/draw/doodle a scene from it.
- Draw a tree and stick 1 leaf from 5 different trees (totally 5 leaves) on it.
- Go wild. This is your page to do whatever you want on it.
- Write something for the reader of this journal to know about you. It can be anything that gives them a glimpse of who you are.
- Write down your goals. They say writing it down, puts your goals out there for the universe. Draw your goals on the page alongside, to see them all put together.
- What do you do to relax and unwind? Write it out. Draw/doodle it out or post a photo.
- Stick 5 ticket stubs (It can be anything- a movie, local fair, a train ticket, a bus journey, etc.) and write small write-ups about where theyâ€™re from, what you were doing to get this ticket, what made you want to stick it. Is there a memory attached?
- Try something youâ€™ve always wanted to try but never have (E.g. Bungee jumping, that exotic restaurant down the road, asking that person out, etc) . Write about it. Stick a photo of it.
- Let it out. Rant away. This is your rant page. Make a mixed media art piece about it.
- Whatâ€™s your comfort food? Share the recipe. A photo would be great too!
- Write 5 quotes that have had some impact on you on 5 different pages in the journal. You can add context to it, if youâ€™d like. Decorate the quotes.
- Stick 3 different things that can be touched and has texture (e.g. seashells, sand, a pebble, swatches of fabric that feel nice, a feather, leaves, etc.) Please donâ€™t hurt anything while obtaining these objects. Pick up what you find fallen on the floor.
- Make a two-page photo spread of where you live and what you like to do there. Two page= two sides.
- Letâ€™s try origami! Make one origami something and stick it on here, decorate the page and write something about what you did.
- What perfume do you use? Spray it on a swatch of cloth, put the cloth in a ziplock bag and stick it on a page. Whatâ€™s the name of the perfume? How long have you been using it and why do you like it? Write about it.
- Gift some art supplies. Make a tiny pencil pouch on the front page of the journal and put one unused crayon and one unused felt-pen or colour-pen alongside it.
- Write down your To-Do-List for the day/week.
- Write down the highlight of your week. Draw/doodle it or stick photos.
- Write down your top 10 movie/TV show list. It could be a combination of both.
- Whatâ€™s your favourite place in the world? What do you do when youâ€™re there? (You have to have visited this place at least once)
- If you could travel anywhere, what would be the top 10 places youâ€™d like to visit.
- If you could imagine the world differently, what would it be like? Write it down and draw it out.
- Write on a tissue with a logo of a food chain/restaurant/dessert place. You could write about a thought, idea, a food review, whatever you want. Stick it in your journal.
- Write about your culture, where youâ€™re from, traditional activities you do, food that you eat, languages you speak, cultural activities you participate in.
- Write about your favourite family memory.
- What are your guilty pleasures? (e.g. things that you just canâ€™t get enough of: stationery, chocolates, books, alone time, mac and cheese, etc.)
- Write about one of your favourite childhood memories.
- Write about one of the most special moments of your life.
Please answer any 25 questions over at least 2 sides or more. Photos can also be polaroids or stickers or good print outs.
Doodles, drawing and paintings or any visual representation works too. You get over 2.5 months to complete the swap. I canâ€™t angel this swap, so please join only if you can complete and commit entirely to it. Happy swapping =)! Only people with a 4.9 or higher rating.
Newbies with a fully filled out profile can join.
All you require is to love to write, create art, try new things and commit to finishing the journal =)!