|Swap Coordinator:||thatsnotmyname (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Miscellaneous Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 31, 2016|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 18, 2016|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Sending out mail can sometimes be a little bit of a challenge when you just don't know what to say or how to get the conversation going. That's why it can be a lot of fun to answer some prompts instead. They're an easy & fun conversation starter & who knows, maybe you even find a new pen pal!
So choose some pretty stationary & let's go!
1) What is your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
2) Your favorite food! And why... (Maybe even include a recipe?)
3) Something that you wish others would know about you...
4) If you could talk to your teenage self, the one thing you would say isâ€¦
5) 10 Things that make you smile :)
Also include 1-2 cutely packaged/wrapped flat profile based goodies.
Optional: If you want to you even include your own mail tags for your swap partner to answer and send back to you.
Don't forget to include your name & swapbot ID. Happy swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.