|Swap Coordinator:||thatsnotmyname (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Letters & Writing Miscellaneous|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 31, 2016|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 18, 2016|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Sending out mail can sometimes be a little bit of a challenge when you just don't know what to say or how to get the conversation going. That's why it can be a lot of fun to answer some prompts instead. They're an easy & fun conversation starter & who knows, maybe you even find a new pen pal!
So choose some pretty stationary & let's go!
1) What is your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
2) Your favorite food! And why... (Maybe even include a recipe?)
3) Something that you wish others would know about you...
4) If you could talk to your teenage self, the one thing you would say is…
5) 10 Things that make you smile :)
Also include 1-2 cutely packaged/wrapped flat profile based goodies.
Optional: If you want to you even include your own mail tags for your swap partner to answer and send back to you.
Don't forget to include your name & swapbot ID. Happy swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.