|Swap Coordinator:||FelinaSP (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Miscellaneous Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||68|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.97 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||March 16, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 31, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
In this swap, you will have to send your partner 3 out of the following categories:
• 3 teabags (factory sealed, not expirated)
• 2 blank postcards
• 3 washi samples (12 inch = 30 cm)
• 2 bookmarks
• 2 sticker sheets
• 2 letter set (1 envelope and 2 sheets combined)
• 1 blank greeting card with envelope (not small)
• 1 profile based item
In summary, you must choose 3 of the above categories (if you want, you can send more than 3, optional).
Newbies are welcome with a very complete profile (profile whit scroll bars). The other ones must have a minimum rating of 4.97 to participate, without 3 or 1 unresolved recently (past 6 months). I will check each profile before assigning partners.
• Items you send must be new, unused, clean, and in perfect conditions. Send only what you would like to receive.
• Do not forget to include a note with your Swap-bot ID and the swap name, and a nice message for your partner.
• Mark the swap as sent as soon as possible after sending (not before).
• If you are going to delay in sending, please tell your partner.
• This is a swap flaker free and drama free. However if you are flaked on let me know and I will angel after you have rating with 1 the flaker.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.