|Swap Coordinator:||FelinaSP (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Miscellaneous Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||58|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Rating requirement:||4.97 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||March 20, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 31, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
In this swap, you will have to send your partner ONLY 4 of the following 15 alternatives:
• 3 blank postcards, sender's choice
• 2 blank postcards, profile based
• 2 blank greetings cards with envelope (medium size, not too small)
• 3 bookmarks
• 5 washi tape samples (12 inches = 30 cm each sample)
• 2 sticker sheets (with at least 10-12 stickers each, stickers not too small)
• 3 teabags factory sealed (check your partner's profile)
• 1 small magnet
• 1 tea bag holder
• 1 nail file (cute, non regular)
• 2 samples of hand cream or body lotion
• 10 paper clip with shape
• 5 origami paper (6 x 6 inches, not plain paper)
• 10 die cuts (not too small)
• 1 profile based item
It is very important that you check the profile of your partner to send things that she/he likes...
You must have at least a 4.97 rating to participate, without 3 or 1 unresolved recently (6 months). Newbies are welcome with a very complete profile (if your profile is empty or very brief, you will be banned from the swap). I will check each profile before assigning partners.
• Items you send must be new, unused, clean, and in perfect conditions.
• Do not forget to include a note with your Swap-bot ID and the swap name, and a nice message for your partner.
• Mark the swap as sent as soon as possible after sending (not before).
• If you are going to delay in sending, please tell your partner.
• This is a swap flaker free and drama free. However if you are flaked on let me know and I will angel after you have rating with 1 the flaker.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.