|Swap Coordinator:||marinda (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Paper Goods Letters & Writing Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||7|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 21, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 28, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
To celebrate Independence Day, let's swap a 4th of July themed folded note card or greeting card!
We will have 2 partners. Send each partner one folded note card or greeting card (professionally printed only) and write a little note inside to your partner. Stamp and address and send to your partner! Easy as (apple) pie!
1) No handmade cards for this swap. Only professionally printed cards.
2) 4th of July themed means anything relating to the United States of America or Independence Day, (i.e. American flag, Bald Eagle, fireworks, Statue of Liberty, "Happy 4th of July", etc.). Sender's choice.
3) Write a note inside. Maybe tell about your 4th of July plans, how your summer, week, day or month is going, etc.
4) No postcards for this swap. Folded cards only.
5) USA only, rating of 4.99 required, at least 20 rated type 2 or 3 swaps, no 1 ratings.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.