|Swap Coordinator:||pamwinters (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Miscellaneous Newbie Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||27|
|Location:||Regional - U.S.A.|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 8, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 31, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Hello, Swap-bot friends! If you love Christmas and the holiday season for all the good feelings, friendship and giving it can inspire, you're in the right place. I'll be posting this swap every month until the end of the year. Let's get creative and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
KEY THINGS TO KNOW:
(1) You will be assigned one partner
(2) The swap is profile-based, so be sure to check your partner's profile to see their likes/dislikes
(3) Items should be in new condition and can be store bought OR handmade
(4) No food or drink items allowed
(5) Newbies welcome (with a filled out profile)
(6) Make sure your account info includes your first AND last name and current snail mail address
YOU IN? HERE’S WHAT YOU DO:
(1) Buy/make and WRAP one small gift (It should cost $1 minimum)
(2) Attach a tag/sticker to the gift with the following: you AND your partner's Swap-bot names/IDs PLUS the swap name (“Stocking Stuffer Swap – OCT.”)
(3) Send your item to your assigned partner on/before the deadline
(4) Rate your partner as soon as you get your item (An item that meets swap requirements should be rated a “5,” even if you can’t use it)
PLEASE NOTE: You can wait until the holidays to open your item OR open it now. Some people like to give hearts when they open their gifts during the holiday season, and that is perfectly fine—just be sure to rate your partner now (when your item arrives). Be kind! Questions? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll do my best to answer!
I'd like to be as inclusive as possible, so I'm going to try to NOT exclude people based on bad luck in a past swap, but if I see something that looks like a pattern of poor ratings without explanation, or if I've had a poor experience with someone directly (in a past swap), that might be cause for being dropped from the swap.
If you do not receive your item, please try contacting your partner (via DM or email, if provided). If this results in a dead end or you experience other difficulties with the swap, please contact me (via DM or email: pam at pamwinters.com). While I sincerely hope that everyone gets their item and loves it, things do happen, and I will try to facilitate a solution as best I can. That said, I cannot promise to angel for missing items or items that do not meet swap requirements as listed above.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.