♥Hey guys! So this is our first group swap and I thought I would do a small fun swap! For this swap, you will be required to create a themed flipbook! I have included the detailed information below to help you out, so check it out!♥ The theme can vary from pink & white (or any 2 colours) to winter (Or any seasons). It's completely up to you.
♥ What is a flip book? ♥
They are multiple pieces of papers attached to each other, letting people flip them to reveal the insides of the flipbook. They can be attached using washi tape or paper.
Another example is they are a large piece of paper folded into multiple pages, as many as you want without it being too thin.
Note: The size should be 1/4 of an A4 paper or 5.25 x 7.5 inches, you may make it bigger than that. You must have at least 4 pieces of papers attached to each other and filling each one nicely, the size can vary.
♥ Rules: ♥
Each flip book has to have a minimum of 3 - 4 pieces of paper attached to each other.
Include a pocket with goodies, with a minimum of 4 different items. (Washi tape, tag, bookmark, cardstock, Die-cuts, embellishments, stickers, Washi tape samples ( fair amount of ), and crafty items)
Make sure to include at least 4 different surprises and include a small letter/note for your partner. Treat them like you would with a penpal, communicate with them and have some fun.
Make sure to decorate and fill it with things you would like to receive. You may reply to your partners and become pen pals if you choose to (Message your partners to confirm it is fine).
You are required to write a letter (separated from your flipbook, introducing your flipbook, telling them about it (your inspiration and what you have included) and telling your partner about yourself.
Note: You can look for inspiration online by searching for "Snailmail flipbook", check videos or pictures out. You can choose a theme ( color/topic wise ) and stick to it.
♥ Requirements: ♥
- This is an international swap, so expect to receive/send swaps from/to all over the world.
- You will require a 4.50 average minimum and no unexplained 1s & 3s, newbies with no ratings are allowed to enter with a well-filled profile.
- Flakers will be banned from all of my future swaps. (I will not be angeling this swap as I am not able to make multiple flipbooks due to my busy time)
- Swappers must be logged in one day before I assign partners.
- Items sent must not be torn, and in clean condition, they may be handmade though.
- Items must be sent on time, if for any reason it is going to be late, send a message to your partner.
- This swap is sender's choice, but must be of good quality and a fair amount. Do not rate low if you don't like the product, only if it doesn't meet the requirement / has too little.
If you would like to get any items for the swap, feel free to visit my Etsy! It is linked on my profile
♥ If I missed out any details, comment down below and I will answer and edit it in if required ♥