Send a spooky greeting to a fellow swapper for Halloween!
- 1 partner, 1 card - easy, peasy!
- Your card may be store bought or handmade
- The card must be a bifold card, at least 3 1/2 x 5 inches, NO postcards, mini cards, tags, etc accepted.
- The card must not be a children's card - it must be meant for an adult.
- The card must have a Halloween theme - not fall or pumpkins, only Halloween themes are acceptable.
- You must write a note at least 3 lines long in the notecard from you to your recipient - e.g., tell them how you celebrate Halloween, if/what you are going to dress up as, what you are handing out at your door, what your favorite candy is, etc, etc.
- You must put your swapbot name and the swap name on the inside front cover of the card
- You must mail this in an envelope, with first class postage - should mail for 1 stamp.
- Open to only US based swappers
- Open to newbies with fully filled out profiles
- Open to oldbies in good standing with a rating of 4.98 or better an no recent 1's or 3's.
- Must have logged on to Swapbot within 2 days of sign up date
- No mention in any QS, FOPS or Flakers groups
- Host will ban anyone at any time for any reason
- If anyone gets flaked on, I will angel this swap once you have rated your sender a 1
- I will check profiles as signups occur and do a final sweep for eligible participants right before I assign partners.
Questions? PM me!