|Swap Coordinator:||FelinaSP (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Food Miscellaneous|
|Number of people in swap:||13|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 25, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 10, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This swap is very easy, you will send to 1 partner:
• 5 TEABAGS individually wrapped (factory sealed) sender's choice
• FLAT ITEM profile based
The teas must be all different, they can be of the same brand but different types or flavors (although are sender's choice, it is suggested to review the tea preferences of your partner).
Some examples of flat item profile based: 1 postcard, 2 bookmarks, 1 stickers sheet, 5 washi samples (12 inches each), 1 notecard with matching envelope, 1 letter set (1 envie, 2 sheets), set of point markers, etc., I leave it to your imagination.
You must have at least a 4.98 rating to participate, without 3 or 1 unresolved recently. Newbies are welcome only with 5 ratings received or more AND a very complete profile (if your profile is empty or very brief, you will be banned from the swap). I will check each profile before assigning partners.
• Do not forget to include a note with your user ID and swap name.
• Mark the swap as sent as soon as possible after sending (not before).
• If you are going to delay in sending, please tell your partner.
• This is a flaker-free, drama-free and negative-people-freee swap, however if you are flaked on, let me know by message and I will angel you (after you have rating with 1 to the flaker).
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.