|Swap Coordinator:||eurocat (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Random Items Miscellaneous Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||10|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 9, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 14, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This is a quick letter swap.
â¤ï¸Ž Please write 5 random thoughts on the letter
1) I hope my husband can cook more.
2) I plan to buy a pumpkin this weekend.
3) My coworker really likes to eat hamburgers.
4) I donâ€™t like my neighborâ€™s bad parking.
5) I canâ€™t stop buying stationery online.
You decide how long or how short you want to write it. Very easy!
â¤ï¸Ž Please include 2 individually packed, unopened, unexpired tea bags in the envelope
â¤ï¸Ž Please remember to rate your partner when you receive the swap
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.