|Swap Coordinator:||London13 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||3|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 1: Electronic|
|Last day to signup/drop:||December 15, 2017|
|Date items must be sent by:||December 17, 2017|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Hello fellow swappers. Who would like a cute electronic postcard? This will be a quick swap for anyone who is interested. It’s been a little while since I have done a swap. Life has been very busy for me as of late. That being said, I work for an awesome company. I teach English to children in China online. I never thought I would be able to do a job like this, since I didn’t have any previous experience in ESL before. However, this company only requires you to have a Bachelor’s degree in teaching, and some teaching experience. Anyhow the company is super innovative, and make it super easy to teach. Plus, I get to work with cute kids one-on-one. It’s a part time opportunity, but you can work as much as you want. That said, they are offering me an opportunity to send cute postcards to fellow teachers electronically. I will send a postcard to whoever signs up and then when partners are assigned each person will send their partner answers to a teacher questioner. Try to answer most of the questions to the best of your ability. You can skip any ONE question if you chose though.
• What do you teach/what age, grade level?
• Are you teaching the grade/level that you want to teach?
• What state do you teach in?
• What type of school or location is it in?
• Do you have more than one job?
• What made you choose this as your profession?
• Do you still want to teach, or is something else your dream job?
• Do you have kids of your own, and how do you work your schedule around them?
• Is there anything about your job that you would like to change?
• What do you do during the summer, do you work, travel?
• What is one tip you would give to a new teacher?
• Do you agree with the teaching polices of your school or district? What would you change?
• What is one of your favorite memories from your job? If you’re just starting out, what are you looking forward to?
• Were you surprised by anything about your job? Or after you received your degree?
Do you suggest others get a job in this profession?
Feel free to add any additional information that you might want your partner to know, and have fun!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.