In this swap you'll send a letter to your partner. I've added some writing ideas in the list below, please try to incorporate at least 20 of them. (You can use all of them too, but it's not a requirement) The letter has to be at least 3 A4 pages long, filled front and back, but it can be longer. Please use a normal size font(for typed letters) and don't write too big for handwritten letters. No one likes to receive a letter with only a few sentences because the fonts are enormous.
It can be handwritten or typed, but when it's handwritten please make sure it's readable for your swap partner. You can decorate, add pictures, use special paper, etc. But this is not a requirement. But of course it fun to receive a beautiful letter. If you're aiming for a five rating with heart you'll probably have got a higher chance with some pretty paper and a beautiful font/handwriting. But don't rate down if your swappartner doesn't do this.
Add five profile based wishlist gifts for your swappartner. Please send something you like to receive yourself, so nothing broken, torn, dirty or past it's due date. Don't send anything from your partner's dislike/hate list. Some ideas of what you can send could be: a stationary set, hot drinks sachets, chocolate bars(around 50g or 1.76 ounces), a pair of socks, a book, a dvd, an A5 sized notebook ... At least two of them have to be a bit bigger, like a notebook. So not only flat items. I will not set a price on this swap, but please stick to guidelines described previously. I will allow secondhand or repurposed, but not for clothes, anything that has a due date or any cosmetics . So a secondhand book is fine, but a used lip gloss is just gross
To make sure you get something nice, you need a well filled profile.
It is not required to write back. Of course it would be fun if you could and if you get a real penpal from this swap. But sometimes some personalities don't match and that's ok, but be nice to each other. You don't have to give a reason why you don't write back.
What is required though giving your partner a rating when you receive your swap. As we all put time, energy and some of our hard earned money into this swap, it is a sign of respect a appreciation for your swap partner. Please rate fairly.
So short recap:
- At least 3 A4 pages written front and back, handwritten or typed, including at least 20 questions of the list.
- Include 5 profile based wishlist gifts with at least 2 of them who are a bit bigger
- Rate your partner when you receive your swap.
Other swap requirements
You must have a minimum of a 4.98 rating . You must have done a minimum of 10 type 3 'real' package swaps(so that doesn't include ATC's) and 25 type 2 swaps. No recent or unexplained 1s or 3s. No Newbies or unrated swappers. I will check profiles thoroughly, if anything looks suspicious then I will remove you from the swap. Please no flakers!
I know for some, these requirements seem strict, but I want to make sure everyone in this swap is safe for flakers and that everyone receives something nice. I will angel if necessary, but I'm hoping it won't come to that.
If you have questions, you can always pm me or leave a comment below. ^_^
List of topics/questions
- Introduce yourself: Name,age,...
- What do you look like? (eye and hair color, height, freckles, etc.)
- What was going on in the world the year you were born
- Your favorite color
- Whether you have a pet
- What is your house/apartment like?
- Describe your neighborhood
- Talk about the nearest city (or countryside area)
- TheÂ seasons of the year you prefer or dislike
- Quotes you find inspirational and why
- Websites you visit often
- Adventurous things youÂ have done
- Risky things youâ€™d like to do, but are afraid of doing
- How you typically get around (car, Uber, bus, subway)
- A sporting event you never miss
- Describe your local shopping center or grocery store
- HowÂ you dress/your style
- Your pet peeves
- Your fears or things that creep you out
- How youâ€™ve changed since you were younger
- Something sillyÂ or embarrassing you have done
- Which friend youâ€™ve known the longest
- Which sibling you are most like
- Which of your parents was a bigger influence on you
- Who was your favorite teacher
- Any nicknames you have (and the story behind them!)
- Your typical daily schedule/routines
- Things you love
- Foods you donâ€™t like
- Your strengths
- Your weaknesses
- The size and makeup of your family
- How long it takes you to get ready in the morning
- Favorite books, movies, and music
- Meals you enjoy eating
- Things that make you unique
- Your duties at school or at work
- What your surroundings are like
- Anything you collect
- Goals youâ€™ve set for yourself
- Awards youâ€™ve earned
- Fitness routines
- The best day/trip/experienceÂ you ever had
- Describe yourÂ group of friends
- Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse
- Describe any family parties, weddings, or showers you attend
- Some places you hope to visit
- A hobby you would like to pick up
- A skill youâ€™d like to acquire
- A language youâ€™d like to learn
- Any instruments you play
- WhatÂ you dream about when you sleep
- A nice thing someone did for you recently
- Whether youâ€™re an introvert or extrovert
- Any nervous habits youâ€™ve picked up
- Fads/trends you totally avoid
- Favorite fictional or cartoon character
- Favorite scents for candles or lotion
- Favorite flavorsÂ of ice cream, candy, etc.
- Favorite places to go in your region
- Whether you like to shop
- What social media networks youâ€™re on
- What people in your community like to do
- Yearly events put on in your town
- Your favorite board or group game
- Whether youÂ are a planner or procrastinator
- Whether youâ€™re a morning person or a night person
- What typeÂ of phone youÂ own or use
- The most challenging part of your current schedule/tasks
- Other jobs youâ€™d like to hold one day
- YourÂ family heritage
- What your diet is like (junk food, healthy, etc.)
- Whether youâ€™reÂ an indoor or outdoor person
- Whether you like animals
- Whether you listen to the radio or other music often
- The chores you hate to do
- Describe famous places you have been to
- Explain the history ofÂ your country/region
- Talk about a local college or university
81.Describe your perfect day
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful
- What did you want to be when you grew up?Â
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?Â
- Have you ever moved?Â
- If you could be any Disney character what would you be?Â
- What is something you are grateful your parents taught you?Â
- What about you, makes you the most proud?
- What do you do for work, and do you enjoy it?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- If you won Â£1 million, what would be the first thing you bought?
- If you could choose one super power, what would it be, and why?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- If you could afford to volunteer full time for a charity, which would it be?
- What was your first ever job?
- Who is/are your favourite YouTuber(s)?
- If your house was on fire, which three items would you save?
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
- Do you like to cook?