Hey guys! This is one of the many series I introduced to the site and I am happy to have another one introduced. Each round will always have a theme, whether it's general themes or colors.
- You have to follow every theme assigned to each swap.
Even if not everything is the associated with the color/theme,
you need to make the majority of the package of the theme.
You may send anything related to crafts/snail-mail to your
as long as it matches the theme.
You can send things in the form of flipbook, pocket letter,
notebook or anything you can think of.
You are required to include at least 5 of the list below or
anything you can think of. Make sure to include a fair amount of
What you can include
- Washi tape samples (5)
- Journal cards (6)
- Letter set (paper (2) and envelope(s)
- Bookmarks (3)
- notebooks (2 , 1 )
- Sticker sheets (3)
- Sticker flakes (10-15) (in an envelope) (depending on size)
- Die Cuts / Embellishments (10+)
- Decorated envelopes (4)
- Sticky notes (stacks) (20)
- Stamps (10)
- Pocket letter
If you have any other ideas, feel free to include them in the package. If you don't know the appropriate amount for anything, ask in the comments!
- You have to have a rating of at least 4.98 and no unexplained
1's and 3's. Newbies are welcomed with a well-filled profile.
- If the package matches the theme assigned, rate a 5, as this is
not profile based BUT check out your partner's profile to see
what they like. The heart is up to you.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL swap so expect to send it to
people from all over the world.
- One day before partners are assigned, you are required to be
logged on to prevent inactive participants.
- Items must be in good condition and not torn.
- Items must be sent on time if for any reason it is going to be
late, send a message to your partner.
DO NOT join this swap if you cannot meet the requirements. By joining the swap, you are accepting the obligation to rate your partner's package as soon as it arrives.