|Swap Coordinator:||OGIMAQTpie (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Paper Goods Random Items Themed|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 14, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||August 28, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
How great will it be to go back to school? This swap is for all University students out there. Whether you will be a college freshman or wrapping up your doctoral thesis, it will be inspiring to start the academic year with new equipment :)
What you will send:
1) At least 3 DIFFERENT school accessories: pens, pencils, legal pads, folders, journals, post-its, note pads, pencil cases, pointers, stack of revision cards, academic year calendars, erasers, you name it. Use your imagination! If you come up with great ideas what to send, I encourage you to write them in the comments section below :)
2) A snack item for keeping up the energy levels in those cramming sessions. Peanuts, trekking bar, candy, pretzels... Whatever pops into your mind.
3) A drink sachet. Tea, instant coffee, Kool-Aid... What else can you think of?
4) An inspirational quote for boosting your swap partner's studying spirits and motivation.
5) A note where you tell your best studying tips, what you are/will be studying, the name of the swap and your user name.
In a nutshell: 1) 3 different school items 2) a snack 3) a drink sachet 4) an inspirational quote 5) a note
This is a pretty big swap, so a solid 5.0 is required. Must have completed at least 10 type 3 swaps. I will check all who join.
All items must be unused and in good condition. SENDER'S CHOICE, but taking a peek at your partner's profile is always sweet :)
As always, I will angel, but I hope I will not have to (I am on a student's budget :D )
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.