This is another CD that is entirely of covers!!! As in the other scavenger hunts, let's find at least 15 COVER songs that fit into any of these categories:
- A cover of a â€™50s song
- A cover of a â€˜90s song
- A cover that is very similar to the original
- A cover that is very different from the original
- A cover of a country/folk song
- A cover of a song from a musical (TV or theater)
- A cover starting with the letter P
- A cover of a song by a girl group.
- A cover of a song by a boy band.
- A cover of a punk song
- A cover of a Frank Sinatra song.
- A cover recorded in the 60s. (Like many of the Beatles songs)
- A cover of a Van Halen song.
- A cover done in heavy metal style.
- A cover that reminds you of Valentineâ€™s Day or Easter
- A cover about a break up.
- Your most recent favorite cover.
- A cover by or of your favorite band.
- A cover sung by kids (can be any type of song)
- A cover with the word â€œloveâ€ in the title
- A cover related to sex, drugs or rock and roll.
- a cover with a drink in the title
- a cover of a funny song, or a funny version of a â€œnormalâ€ song
- a cover with a dessert in the title
- a cover about your profession
- a cover with a country name in the title
- a cover with a season in the title
- a cover of or by a male singer
- a cover of or by a female singer
- a cover about nighttime (however you want to interpret this)
If you are having trouble with any of the categories, feel free to double up (like using #10 two times with different songs), but have at least 15 songs on your CD.
Please have at least a 4.5 rating, newbies welcome with a well filled out profile.