|Swap Coordinator:||mysnailmailadventure (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing Mail Art Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||13|
|Type:||Type 1: Electronic|
|Last day to signup/drop:||December 1, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||December 10, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Hello fellow swappers!
Would you like to receive a Christmas card without having to give or send anything in return?
This isn't like any other "typical" swap on here (as you are about to find out in a moment). For this "swap," the only thing that you will be sending is a photo of confirmation indicating that you've signed up for the event. Here are the details of this swap:
This is a small act of kindness from me to you. I expect nothing in return from you, all you would have to do is provide the required information in the form and voilà! You've finished the first part of the swap! The reason that I'm doing this is simple: people could use a bit of love and happiness right now. I don't know about you, but every time that I turn on the news, all I hear about are devastating events (shooting, fires, etc.) It's extremely sad, so I've decided to try to bring some holiday cheer to anyone that welcomes it. Even if it's something as simple as mailing out Christmas cards to random people all over the world. If you're interested, then I encourage you to sign up for this swap :) if you'd like more details, please visit the link I've provided below (also located on top, under "Swap Homepage") as it contains more in-depth information about what I'm doing. Share the link with family and friends if you'd like!
Everyone is invited to join this swap! All you have to do is:
1. Click on the link and fill out the form. If the link doesn't take you directly to another page, then copy and paste it onto your browser. If the link still isn't working, contact me immediately.
2. After you've completed the form, you should see a response that reads, "Thank you for your response. Happy Holidays!" Take a PICTURE or SCREENSHOT of that text as you will be needing it later.
3. Once partners are assigned, E-MAIL your partner the picture or screenshot that you took as proof that you've completed the form.
4. When you receive your partners' photo confirmation, please make sure to rate them a 5. Since this event is all about love and happiness, why not include a heart in that rating? But as always, hearts are entirely up to you! :)
AND THAT'S IT! An easy way to get a Christmas card AND earn a 5. :)
Important things to consider
• Make sure to check your e-mails (including spam and junk) in case your partners' e-mail might've been placed there.
• The deadline to sign up for the event is on DECEMBER 10TH! I will not be accepting anymore responses after that day.
• Don't forget to mark "sent" AFTER you've sent your partner your confirmation photo, not after you've filled out the form.
• If you have any questions regarding this swap or the event itself, please don't hesitate to send me a message on here! :)
Happy swapping and Happy Holidays everyone!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.