In short, create 1 dog themed ATC for your partner. The standard rules apply: 3.5" x 2.5", sturdy, etc.
-Method is creator's choice, BUT
You May Not
*Sticker slapping refers to just that . . . slapping a sticker on an ATC blank and calling it a day. A tasteful sticker used to enhance a well thought out and effort filled ATC is permitted.
Paste only a single print out
*This refers to merely printing an image and sticking it to an ATC blank and again, calling it a day. Printed images may be used as a means of enhancing an ATC or as the foundation for which one will build upon. ATCs are expected to be effortly made, no matter the means by which it is constructed.
In a Nutshell
• 1 ATC to 1 partner
• Create an ATC that depicts a dog or dog related theme / object
• ATC is sender's choice.
• Your ATC must be 2.5"x3.5" (64mmx89mm). Portrait or landscape orientations are both acceptable.
• The ATC must be sturdy, use a backing that will stand up to the artistic media you've chosen to use.
• Send the ATC in a protective sleeve or envie.
• Include the swap name as well as your username somewhere in the envelope.
• Send on time AND rate promptly upon receipt.
•Rate according to the Swap-Bot Rating Criteria.
•If you are going to be late sending, make sure you let your partner and host know prior to the send-by date.
•Hearts are purely at the discretion of the rater.
•If you flake, you will be removed immediately from this group.
•If you are flaked on, let me know. I will angel this swap after you rate a 1.
•Questions? DM or leave a comment below!