|Swap Coordinator:||ladybug513 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Paper Crafts Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||3|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 2, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 14, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This is a series of themed flipbook swaps based on colour. Every month will revolve around a different one. The theme for June is CORAL, inspired by the colour of 2019 - Living Coral. This doesn't mean that you can't include other colours, but coral has to be the main one.
If you need some inspiration, check out Pinterest, there are tons of ideas there.
Rules for the swap:
1) Other than the flipbook having to be in the month's colour, it also has to have at least 3 components (3 pages/ 3 flaps/ 3 pockets...).
2) It also has to include a good amount of goodies - ephemera, stickers, die cuts, washi tape, brads, enamel dots, journaling cards, fun paper clips and whatever else your partner might like, so definitely check their profile. The goodies don't necessary have to be in the month's colour, but it'll be cool if they match it.
3) Don't forget to include a nice note for your partner, it doesn't have to be long.
4) The flipbook with all the things inside has to weigh at least 30 grams.
5) Decorate the envelope at least a little bit, don't leave it plain.
6) To participate you have to have at least 10 rated type 3 swaps behind you and no unexplained recent bad ratings. If you don't fit the requirements and sign up you'll most likely be removed.
Message me if you have any questions :)
Have fun swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.