For this swap we will send our partner a variety of sticky things!
You have to send at least 3 of the following:
- 1 larger sticker sheet (larger than 3x4in)
- 2 smaller sticker sheets
- 10 larger loose stickers (larger than 2x2in)
- 20 smaller loose stickers
- 5 washi samples
- 3 labels
- 2 different sticky notes
- 3 different page tabs
- 5 embellishments
To be clear: Sending at least 3 means you send for example 1 larger sticker sheet, 5 washi samples and 3 labels. Feel free to send extras (more items from the list or more items of each).
- Only send good quality things. Nothing is worse than cheap stuff that won't stick.
- Profile-based - check your partner's profile for likes/dislikes. Make sure you have a variety of themes/things you like on your profile so that the sticky things can be chosen accordingly. If your profile simply says "I like stickers and washi" you may receive themes you don't like. Alternatively you could comment things/themes you like below.
- On stickers: Don't send broken or half sheets. Teacher/reward/Disney/fandoms/ kids/holiday/religious stickers only if your partner explicitly lists them as likes on their profile.
- On washi: Should be at least 15in per sample wrapped around a playing card or something similar. No plastic tape (needs to be easily tearable by hand).
- On sticky notes + page tabs: Don't send simple, single-colored ones, they should have some kind of design/image on them. Should be at least 5 of a kind, so if you choose to send sticky notes it should be 5 of kind A and 5 of kind B.
- Handmade things only if your partner likes them.
- You need a rating of at least 4.98 with no unexplained/recent 1s or 3s! I will check all participants and ban people to my discretion. I'll angel if necessary.
- Don't forget to include a lil note with the name of the swap + your username.
Please comment below or message me if you have any questions/concerns/etc.