|Swap Coordinator:||ladybug513 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Paper Crafts Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||4|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 1, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 14, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This is a series of themed flipbook swaps based on colour. Every month will revolve around a different one. The theme for October is BROWN. This doesn't mean that you can't include other colours, but brown has to be the main one.
If you need some inspiration, check out Pinterest, there are tons of ideas there.
Rules for the swap:
1) Other than the flipbook having to be in the month's colour, it also has to have at least 3 components (3 pages/ 3 flaps/ 3 pockets...).
2) It also has to include a good amount of goodies - ephemera, stickers, die cuts, washi tape, brads, enamel dots, journaling cards, fun paper clips and whatever else your partner might like, so definitely check their profile. The goodies don't necessary have to be in the month's colour, but it'll be cool if they match it.
3) Don't forget to include a nice note for your partner, it doesn't have to be long. Also add your name and the name of the swap.
4) The flipbook with all the things inside has to weigh at least 35 grams (about 1.25 ounces).
5) Decorate the envelope at least a little bit, don't leave it plain.
6) To participate you have to have at least 20 rated type 3 swaps behind you and no unexplained recent bad ratings.
Message me if you have any questions :)
Get creative and have fun swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.