For this swap you will write a letter to your partner answering these questions. For each question please write at least 2-3 sentences. You may either type or hand write your letter.
- What are the first thoughts that come to mind about the past year? Mostly positive, negative, or neutral?
- What was something new you did this year that you have never done before? (Other than crafts)
- Did you keep your New Years resolutions/goals for the year and will you make/set more for next year? What were they for this year? What are your new ones for 2020?
- Did you learn and try any new crafts or techniques in 2019? Which ones and did you enjoy them?
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- What was one of your most challenging moments?
- What was your best purchase of the year?
- What new places have you visited this year? Tell us about them.
- What was the biggest change you experienced in 2019?
- What would you like to have next year that you didn’t this year? (Physical or otherwise)
- What do you wish you would have done more of?
- What do you wish you would have done less of?
- What political or social issues stirred you the most in 2019?
- What did you do for your birthday and how old were you? Did you feel any differently?
- What was your one most memorable moment of 2019?
- Do you think you are still the same person you were at the beginning of the year? How do?
- What have you learned throughout the year?
- Looking back at the year now would you have done anything differently if you could?
- Summarize the year in three words or less. Please explain.
- What are your hopes and dreams for the new year? (Family, travel, pets, hobbies, appearance, etc.)
Newbies are welcome to join this swap with a well filled out profile. Must have a rating of 4.98 to join with no recent 1s or 3s. Happy swapping everyone!